Search This Blog

3/08/2015

God's Choice

Tell me if this makes any sense. 

Someone does not believe in SATAN and therefore is called demonic and a SATAN follower. 

Someone who does not believe in God, would they be called Godly and follower of God???

Someone who follows Jesus's words and life is called a Christian, while someone who follows Paul’s words and life is called a.....Paulean...not a Christian.

I was chosen to do God’s work and minister to the people.  It matters not what my credentials are or how I came to get them or how I was chosen.  

Too many Ministers and religious think that means something and that they have to get rid of me.  

They are not talking about God’s words or his work.  They are looking at it from their EGO.

If you have to put others down to make yourself look better, you are not doing the work of God.

If you judge others by your own perception of what your Bible tells you, then you are no doing the work of God.

If you bully others who do not have the same concept of what you have been told, then you are not doing the work of God.

If you are a male minister and you put women in their places by the standards that you have been told, then you are not doing the work of God.

If you have a church and you tell people that they are doing wrong or that they are sinners, then you are not doing the work of God.

If you cannot accept others for what God has made them to be, then you are not doing the work of God.


If you feel the need to tell others what to think instead of them thinking for themselves, then you are not doing the work of God.



© Debra K. Allen a.k.a Lady Guinevere

I researched and wrote this article. Please do not copy and paste any part of this article, picture included for your own use. I will find you and report you for stealing.  It is my right to change any information therein at any time and/or change the location of my article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment