Search This Blog

4/02/2015

Guardian Angels For Everyone

© Debra K. Allen a.k.a Lady Guinevere
I researched and wrote this article. Please do not copy and paste any part of this article, picture included for your own use. I will find you and report you for stealing.  It is my right to change any information therein at any time and/or change the location of my article. 


Moved From Hubpages, Comments here too.

What Are Guardians Angels
 There is a difference however between an "angel" and a "spirit guide”. An angel is not human, but a creation of God. They have never walked the earth in human form.
    A spirit guide could be an angel or it could be a human who has passed on but is now watching over you, to "guide" you along. They could perhaps be a relative of yours, a friend, or just someone who by the laws of attraction has become attracted to you.
   A Guardian Angel is a specific type of "Spirit Guide." Spirit Guide refers to a general category of beings that are in soul or spirit form and not in physical form. Guardian Angels are direct expressions of the loving thoughts of God sent to us to watch over us and help us. They are pure love and bring to us only what will help us, guide us, protect us and encourage us to aspire to the very best qualities of our soul.      Guardian Angels are with us before our conception, when we, too, are in soul form. They accompany us through birth and are with us in every thought, word and event we experience in life
    Guardian Angels are committed to us for the entire journey of our life - they never leave us and we are their only occupation. They will be with us when we leave this life and when we are, again, a soul in heaven.
     Everyone has had a feeling or “intuition " with regard to a dangerous situation, perhaps rounding a curve and "sensing " there might be a stalled vehicle up ahead, or some other impending danger. Some might call it intuition or a sixth sense, but more likely it was your guardian angel or spirit guide warning you.      Talk to your Guardian Angels even before you know their names. Practice communicating with them and have patience. If you practice sensing, listening, envisioning, imagining and consciously intending to have lucid dreams with your Guardian Angels, you will sense them ever more clearly and eventually hear, sense or know their names.       Saint Augustine said, "Make friends with Angels."     Treat your Guardian Angels just as you would your dearest, most loving friends. Take your time and gradually build your relationship with them. Remember that when you take one step toward them, they take 10 steps to you!
     In times of great difficulty or distress, call on your guardian angel or spirit guide for assistance. They will be there for you. You need not know who your guardian angel is by name. You need only say, "I’m calling on my guardian angel for help in my time of need." They will be there for you, try it, it works!

Excerpted from "Return of the Angels" by Migene González-Wippler published by Llewellyn Publications.
Excerpted from "Return of the Angels" by Migene González-Wippler published by Llewellyn Publications.
The concept of the guardian angel exists in many religions and cultures and can be traced to the Assyrians and the Babylonians. In ancient times they were known as Keribu, the origin of the word "Cherub," and were said to guard palaces and temple gates. The Romans believed that men and small children were guarded by spirits known as Genii, while women were protected by Junos, an idea undoubtedly inspired by Juno, Jupiter's irascible wife, who was the guardian of the home.
Muslims believe humanity is protected by the Malaika and by the Jafaza, who are said to keep away evil spirits. The Japanese believe in guardian spirits known as Kami. And the American Indians also believe in protective spirits that remain with them throughout their lives.
The Christian tradition teaches that a guardian angel is assigned to every human being at the moment of birth. According to some traditions, we are assigned two guardian angels, one who is good and another who is evil. These two angels sit upon each of our shoulders and try to influence our actions. The day of the guardian angels is celebrated by the Catholic Church on October 4. The Archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel, the only angels recognized by name by the Catholic Church, are honored on September 29.  Many Angles are named in the Book of Enoch but were omitted from the current Bible in the 6th and 15th centuries.  You can find the link below to read the book or watch the videos for yourself.
The guardian angels are believed to guide human beings and to steer us in the path of goodness throughout our lives, but they do not interfere with human free will. They only indicate the right course but do not force us to follow it. Each person is called to make that decision on his own because God wants us to walk in the right path because we choose to, not because we must. The divine gift of free will makes that choice our own.
The guardian angels belong to the ninth angelic choir, that of the Angels, and they use a variety of ways to influence a person. Among these are intuition, telepathy, dreams, and that small, inner voice that sometimes we hear and that never steers us wrong. Sometimes a guardian angel may use another person to send a message, and can manipulate the circumstances of everyday life to assist an individual in times of need. Other times they may choose to take the form of a human being, an animal, or simply appear in the traditional guise ascribed to them by religious tradition: a radiant being, dressed in dazzling white raiment, with widespread snowy wings.
The guardian angels protect, but they cannot intervene in human destiny, which has already been decided before each person's birth. He can only safeguard us from making wrong decisions and try to keep us away from evil actions. This may be blamed on what is known as the karma of previous lives, according to Buddhism, but the end result is the same. The guardian angel cannot change a person's destiny. That is why sometimes small children die of incurable diseases or in a tragic form. In these cases, most mystical and religious traditions agree that this spirit came to Earth for a short time. When good people, who follow the divine laws, experience tragic or overwhelming events in their lives, this is also seen as part of their destinies or their karma.
The guardian angel protects us and guides us, but always within the laws that rule our destinies and our free will. But when a person deviates from God's laws, the guardian angel abandons that person and no longer guides or protects him. Also, because of the accumulation of negative energies in the world created by evil human actions and the imbalance created by the original Creation, a human being may be sometimes surrounded by powerful destructive forces that threaten to destroy him. These may prove too strong for the guardian angel, who does not always win every battle. For that reason, it is important to establish a strong contact with our guardian angels, and that may be accomplished by calling him to our side often. Meditations, invocations, prayers, and ritual purifications also help to strengthen our spiritual link with our guardian angels.

Angels Listed in the Bible in the Book of Enoch
·        The Book Of Enoch
Here is the book of Enoch. There are many Angels listed in that book. Many names of Angels are in the book. They were taken out in the 6th and 15th centuries. You can read the book or listen to it on this hub.

 Unfollow (4)Comments 48 comments
Sciantel 6 years ago
I have always been aware of my guardian angels. I have a very serious illness that the Lord pretty much tends to Himself. All my life, since the age of 3 I have always been aware of their presence. They walk with me every day as my best friends. Jesus being the very best. My BFF! I could not make it a day without them. Without Him! God has given me prophetic abilities, is why I can see them, to strengthen my faith and help me to cope!
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 24.10.20.161


Lady Guinevere 6 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Very nice!
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 71.176.171.179


Laila Rajaratnam 6 years ago from India
Lady G, wonderful hub. From childhood I have always felt the presence of my Guardian Angel with me..And till today when my children go out..I say a silent prayer, “lord, send your angels. Their Guardian Angels to protect them." Thanks for this hub!
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 122.164.80.195


sminut13 6 years ago from singapore
How nice, sometimes my romantic heart wishes that I would be able to see my guardian angel but so long as I’m protected, I’m fine.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 220.255.7.147


Lady Guinevere 6 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Sminut13, All you have to do is sit quietly in a room and ask your guardian angel to show itself. It will.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 96.236.83.161


fierycj 5 years ago from The Fiery Heart of Africa
I so believe in angels, flying spirits, brandishing their swords and all. Call me mad, but sometimes I wish I'm an angel. I mean it, with wings and all, too. Gawd, I'm a madman!
Hey, Lady G, great hub. You're truly an expert in organizing your words in a manner to convey your views without being too overly like, wuchmacallit -- stick it up ya face! You're a guru...or like I love to say to ladies, Guruine! LOL
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 204.14.42.141


Lady Guinevere 5 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
fiercy, then you haven't had the pleasure of reading any of the hubs that are religion related. Keep reading!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a reminder that you've been here!
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 71.176.160.43


skye2day 5 years ago from Rocky MountainsLevel 3 Commenter
Hi Angels, I love Angels. I have written a few hubs on Angels check them out. Your hub is beautiful The pictures are awesome. I do not think anyone realizes how many times an angel has been there for us. God is so wonderful. He has messengers and guides for his children. May God continue blessing you richly. My Love My hub 'Angels on my path' I took a picture of an angel watching over me. It was not until I went to check my pictures that she was visible to my eyes. She is posted on my hub. She is beautiful.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 75.70.189.17


Tina Irene 5 years ago
Lady Guinevere -
I do not agree with what you say regarding what guardian angels can and cannot do because I HAVE experienced events that involved the changing of destiny (life and death) through the intervention (or intercession) of my guardian angel, among other Means.
Whereas I experienced one (and only one) event that must be considered "preordained by God", or "predestined by Him from the beginning of Time" (one of my hub subjects), all of the other experiences I have had changed what would otherwise have happened, to include human death among other subjects, such as life before life (which I have yet to hub on).
In addition (for whatever it's worth to anyone else), Holy Scripture is not in agreement with what you say guardian angels can and cannot do.
Anyway, I have found that those who do not put "restrictions" on what God can do through His Ways and Means are usually those who He allows to KNOW what He can do through His Ways and Means. Besides, I don't tread where angels fear to tread, meaning, I don't bear false witness against them regarding what God allows them to do and not to do.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 70.15.209.237


Lady Guinevere 5 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Tina thank you for your comments. Scripture is not complete and what we have today is almost nothing like it was when the people who did write it. You can believe that or not. I have many other experiences and they do not include anything that is limiting to what the Universe and the Creator can and does and will do.
Thanks for stopping by.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 74.110.75.76


hypnodude 5 years ago from Italy
Nice hub. Usually I consider my subconscious to be my Guardian Angel, but there is another part of us, our spirit or soul. By choice I don't touch the matter in my hubs, but if we have a soul than it's perfectly natural to think that there is also a kind of immaterial world. With immaterial inhabitants. I haven't red all your hubs, you write a lot, but I like your "detached" way of writing about spiritual issues. And btw I'm not saying that Guardian Angels do not exist. I probably had an outside help a couple of times.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 94.161.130.217


Lady Guinevere 5 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
hypnodude. Perhaps you should read my hub: What I Learned When I Went Home".
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 173.59.203.155


hypnodude 5 years ago from Italy
I'll do. :)
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 94.160.151.145


hypnodude 5 years ago from Italy
I did. Interesting hub. I'll probably have to read it again.
Thanks for the advice.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 94.160.151.145


Lady Guinevere 5 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
No problem. I am just spreading the Love of God or the essence that is in, around and through all of us.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 173.59.203.155


hypnodude 5 years ago from Italy
And this is a wonderful task, or charge. I've some problems sometimes with English. Happy holidays Lady.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 94.160.151.145


Lady Guinevere 5 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Same to you hypnodude.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 173.59.203.155


rahat.infinite 4 years ago
so true, in any shape... everyone has guardian angel(s)
It’s invisible, spiritual or sometimes in human being shaped :)
We met a lot of people in our life, who led us to blessings
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 119.158.108.131


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
rehat.infinite, yes we certainly do.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 96.239.143.156


Dolores Monet 4 years ago from East Coast, United StatesLevel 5 Commenter
Lovely hub, Lady Guinevere. It's a wonderful thing, to have faith in a guardian angel. I am writing a hub about angels, in general, and want to link to this lovely hub, if you don't mind.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 108.3.169.204


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Thank you and yes you may link. There are a few other Angel hubs that I have to.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 173.59.206.5


Tatjana-Mihaela 4 years ago from Zadar, CROATIA
I needed your Hub today, to remind me on my very own guardian angel...thanks, LG.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 83.131.82.60


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Tatjana, I am glad it helped.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 173.59.206.5


valeriebelew 4 years ago from Metro Atlanta, GA, USA
What was it that you said a guardian angel could not do? I must have missed it, or perhaps it was in another hub. It drives me crazy for people to attempt to limit God and our thinking to what is in "Holy Scripture." It is obvious to me the Bible was written by men who were seeking God, and may have been inspired, but not all knowing. If they had been God breathed, as many insist is the case, they would not have treated women as objects of abuse so often in the Old Testament. I refuse to believe God created me to serve men simply based on my sex. I do believe we are all supposed to serve one another, but don't accept that my role is supposed to be limited by gender. Obviously, biased men wrote those parts of the Bible, not God. Anyway, sorry I got on the soap box. I can't handle all the submission talk; it almost had me an atheist at one time. (:v
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 74.176.251.187


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Valerie, Thanks for dropping in and leaving a comment. The basic story of God and Creation comes from a story loooong before the Bible and its people. The Old Testament was developed by man and his quest to answer questions that he couldn't understand *then*. I have found that in the early OT writing that God is very merciful and loving, and then all of a sudden he becomes vengeful and starts wars and stuff. There are 2 Gods in those books. They are very different than one another. We are all made from the same source and so was Satan, but he wasn't mentioned in the Creation Stories either in the first Bible. Read up on the Magical Places and the hub that I wrote on The Closed Lost Garden of Eden. There are also two creation stories in that same Bible. When man put those books together in the beginning there were more things in that Bible, they didn't take things out because they were heresies, but because things they didn't want anyone else to know. There were a whole lot more Angels listed in there besides the now few.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 108.4.215.12


tom hellert 4 years ago from home
I am intrigued and amazed by your writings- Knowing what I know- and have seen/heard- I am not sure how much of what is real-reality has a new meaning often times daily- I am in search of many things I knew nothing about- just weeks ago
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 67.241.178.90


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Tom, Exciting isn't it?
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 108.4.216.205


yellowstar2000 4 years ago from WestCoast Florida
I rated this UP! and also a "beautiful" hub.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge of these glorious creatures...
you are a gift :)
I've added you as a faved follow :)
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 72.186.91.133


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Thank you very much yellowstar2000
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 108.4.216.205


Tusitala Tom 4 years ago from Sydney, AustraliaLevel 1 Commenter
Hi, Lady G,
I've been into Hubpages for eight months now, writing many a hub on 'esoteric' subjects among others, but have now - at long last, it seems - discovered this wonderful interaction between so many Hubbers including people like yourself. I'm joining the throng.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 218.215.18.153


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Tusitala Tom, Thanks for visiting and welcome to HP.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 184.19.133.25


Deborah Sexton 4 years ago
Great Hub. I've encountered the order of angels known as the Auphanim (also Ophanim), the Whirling forces. They guarded me during a really bad time.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 71.100.0.101


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Deb, thanks for commenting. Yes I was guarded a while back from going down a street, but I never knew why I wasn't supposed to go down that road at that time.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 108.22.160.148


Georgina P 4 years ago
I believe in angels. When I received the message I did not understand it as it came from the angels, did not ask anyone at the time so I walked down that road. After 40 years I do understand today what that one sentence meant, but it is too late now. Another message I received 4 years ago, I got it, it was from guardian angel, but I still did not resolve it as it needs money to help that person. What can I do to resolve and help that person who is in darkness? Thank you
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 24.66.195.251


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Georgina, Thanks for stopping by. You can sit quietly and ask your guardian angel for their help. Ask them what you want to know.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 108.4.196.42


elvit 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing this with us. I had my personal encounter with him.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 41.218.206.93


Lady Guinevere 4 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
elvit, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I have three Guardian Angels and only have met them once in a dream state. I don't know their names or anything, only they are three males.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 184.19.205.206


Poonam Ashar 3 years ago
Hi I want to see my guardian angelsss!!!!
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 121.245.172.162


Tonipet 3 years ago from The City of Generals
Guardian Angels are loveliest to think about. I believe in them since I was small and until now the little Angelus prayer "Angel of God, my Guardian Dear..." has remained a family tradition that we all recite with kids. I may not have understood everything you said about them (I needed to read more) but in my heart, Angels are BIG and I know they can ALWAYS help and guide us every day. With JESUS, all things are possible and I trust in HIM. Thanks for this hub Lady Guinevere.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 110.55.175.50


Kevin Quinn 3 years ago
They found the Ark of the Covenant where Moses placed the 10 Commandments, in a cave under Golgotha.
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 71.188.88.96


Lady Guinevere 3 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Kevin I don't know what that has to do with this hub. I will allow it for just passing on information.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 24.126.24.105


Demichael 3 years ago
I want to meet my angel I have called on it so many times but it hasn’t shown itself to me
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 174.141.208.104


Lady Guinevere 3 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
Demichael, you must be patient and wait until they show. If you don't believe they will not come, but they are still with you no matter what. Good Luck.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 24.126.24.105


Aaron 3 years ago
I feel sad, I call my guardian angel, but I never see my guardian angel, I have the strangest feeling my angel has the form of a woman, but I never have seen or felt my angels presence. I know that (she) is there, but I don’t think that (she) ever wants to communicate. I don’t know how to meditate or anything so, I’m starting to think my guardian angel doesn’t even like the fact that (she) was assigned to me. it would be nice to just once, hear my angel’s voice or see my angel. :(
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 184.155.221.12


WarringAngels 3 years ago from Seattle, WA
All: I thoroughly enjoyed reading every post. I've been spreading the word about an author, Lorna Byrne, that God led me to. Over the past 43 years of my life I have never read books that have changed my perspective & life like Lorna's books have. Lorna has been seeing angels since she first remembers opening her eyes. As she puts it, she was considered "retarded" by her family and friends, but there was much more behind her story. Lorna's books are amazing accounts of how the angels are helping us and the world. God would not allow Lorna to share her story for 50+ years, but in 2008 she was allowed to share with the world. I pray her books will find their way into all of your hands. Her new book, "A Message of Hope from the Angels" will be released in Ireland/UK on Feb 16, 2012. With never-ending love for you all.
//break//
Aaron, if you have doubts I pray that you'll pick up Lorna's books ... probably get them at the library ... your angel has pure love for you, constantly whispering in your ear, and was assigned to you by God when He created your soul in Heaven. Your guardian angel NEVER leaves your side and constantly communicates with you ... I believe that your guardian angel asked my guardian angel to whisper in my ear this morning to check out Hub Pages to see what's going on and that led me to you (and everyone else). :-)
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 144.183.224.2


Lady Guinevere 3 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author
WarringAngels, Thanks for that information.
·        Moderate my own comment
Status: Visible.
 ip: 24.126.24.105


anne91 2 years ago from india
how do I get to know the name of my guardian angel? I want to see him as well..
·        Deny
Status: Approved.
 ip: 223.223.152.204


Lady Guinevere 2 years ago from West VirginiaHub Author

anne91, You just sit quietly and ask. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment